Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

All You Need Is Love!

Editor's Note:  One week from today will be my last post for the Transformation Journey.  What an amazing experience this has been!  I wish that I could've brought each one of my readers along for the ride!  But I hope you have caught a glimpse of this time through some of the blog posts that I've shared with you through this ninety days.  I hope to upload more of them once the contest is over because I have been given so much inspiration as I shared my thoughts each night with the transformation community.  This thought tonight is something that is such a huge part of who I am and why there is an "Encouragement Enterprises."  I hope you never tire of hearing just how very much YOU ARE LOVED because I never tire of saying it!

This note tonight probably won’t mean as much to all of you as it does to me. Today some song lyrics were going over and over in my head. I couldn’t get away from them. I heard them years ago when I was in college. (Yes that was a LONG time ago!) I think way back then this song set me on a course of desiring to make a difference in the lives of others. All any of us need is someone to love us. We both need to love and be loved.

“The boy’s name was Steve. He wasn’t quite five,
And when we found him that day he was barely alive.
Just an old pair of jeans, face full of fear,
Dirty bare feet and eyes full of tears.
But what he said, still rings in my ears.
He cried ‘please won’t somebody love me?
Please won’t somebody love me?
I’ve been all over town, but I still haven’t found
Anybody to say come over to my house and stay.
Please won’t somebody love me?’ ”



Maybe that is a bit too simplistic and idealistic, but for me it is truth. I’ve found that love leads the way to pretty much everything in life. Who we love we will walk through fire for or become better people for. What we love, we will scale mountains to attain or work harder to achieve. If I could leave one challenge with each of you when this contest is over, I would challenge you to allow love to freely flow in you and through you. Love yourself. Believe in yourself and nothing will stop you from achieving your goals and realizing your dreams. Then love others and you will not be alone in your journey and just might find that you are helping them in their dreams as well! Thank you for allowing me to walk this path with you with a transparent heart… YOU ARE LOVED!!!!!